This article applies to the PowerPC version of Quicken Mac 2007 -- the old one that doesn't run on OS X 10.7 (Lion) and newer. If you're using the Lion-Compatible version or newer, this article doesn't apply to you.
Before updating to Release 3 (R3), you must first download and install the R2 updater below.
After you update to Release R2, you must install the Quicken Certificate Updater (R3) in order to continue using online features in Quicken 2007, including downloading transactions and paying bills online. If you are currently experiencing an OL-249 error, this update will resolve those errors.
Release 2 (R2) improves reliability of Quicken 2007 for Mac. Release 2 is recommended for all users.
- Download the Quicken 2007 R2 Updater to your desktop.
- Double-click Quicken 2007 R2 Updater.dmg to open the disk image.
- Double-click on Quicken 2007 R2 Updater, and follow the prompts to install the update.
Note: The updater searches for the Quicken 2007 for Mac application on your hard disk. If more than one copy is found, you must update each copy. If the updater does not find the application on your hard drive, you’ll need to reinstall Quicken 2007 for Mac using your original CD-ROM or download.
Click here to download and install the Quicken Certificate Updater (R3).
- Compatibility with Pocket Quicken has been improved.
- In some cases Quicken online banking transmissions failed with an OL-293 error. This issue has been resolved.
- QuickEntry Dashboard widget now maintains account settings after rebooting your computer.
- When downloading investment transactions, Quicken now also considers hidden securities. Any previously hidden securities with new downloaded transactions will no longer be hidden.
- There was an issue when hiding columns in reports where an incorrect column may be hidden. This issue has been resolved.
- When downloading investment transactions involving approximately 430,000 shares or more, security prices were sometimes incorrectly calculated. This issue has been resolved.
- In some cases the account type was changed when editing the attributes of an online-enabled line of credit account. This issue has been resolved.
- Tax rates used in the Tax Planner have been updated.
If you continue to encounter an error after completing the above steps, please contact 1-800-656-6115
External Link: https://goo.gl/jb25qn | http://bit.ly/2hmbShR | http://tinyurl.com/y9ozq2wg | http://bit.do/dDHwm | http://ow.ly/FLjh30e66jN