Once you install Quicken Mac 2015 on your computer you will be prompted to select the version you previously used. If you are coming from a Windows computer to Mac, follow the instructions below.
Before converting your data file, be sure to check all your information.
1. Download the Conversion Utility Tool on your Windows computer. This tool converts your Quicken Data File (.QDF) to a .QXF format that the Mac 2015 product can Import. Note: If you have experienced problems using the in product conversion tool, try the stand-alone version in this FAQ.
- How do I do that?
- Save the QuickenConverter.exe in your downloads folder on your Windows computer.
- Open the QuickenConverter.exe
- Select browse and choose Desktop.
- Unzip the files to your Desktop.
- On your Desktop find and open QuickenConverter.
- Select Disk 1 in the QuickenConverter folder.
- Click setup.exe to start the installation.
- After the installer loads you will need to click through the conversion tool
- Accept the license agreement and click next
- Keep the default location and click next
- Once the Converter launches select I’m Transferring data from Quicken for Windows (Get Started).
- Select the File you want to move to Mac 2015.
- You can select a file on your computer or a back-up on an external drive.
- After selecting the file a pop-up will appear telling you that Quicken is ready to import your data. Click OK on it.
- Choose to Save the .QXF file on the desktop.
- A popup will show Export Successful and show the location of the file.
- Move the .QFX file from the Windows computer to the Mac (Use a thumb drive, email, or any removable media).
2. Open your new Quicken for Mac Software and select Start from a Quicken Windows file
3. Sign in using your Intuit ID, or create an Intuit ID
4. Select your Mobile preferences
5. Select the .QXF file on your Mac to import the data. After selecting the .QXF file the conversion may take several minutes depending on the size of the data file.
If you continue to encounter an error after completing the above steps, please contact 1-800-656-6115
External Link: https://goo.gl/zt7xUo | http://bit.ly/2hm98Rt | http://tinyurl.com/ybf6vomz | http://bit.do/dDHwp | http://ow.ly/OB8i30e66kR