1. You export a Quicken report to a word processing or spreadsheet program, such as Word or Excel, and then try to print to a PDF from there.
2. You try to print a Quicken Help file to PDF.
The Quicken PDF Printer only works within Quicken itself. To avoid these errors, print Quicken reports to a PDF file from within the program only.
To print a Help topic, click Print on the desired Help topic and select your regular printer.
This error may also occur if you are using the Run as Administrator. To resolve this issue, make sure the application has not been set to Run as Administrator:
- Right click the Quicken Icon, and select Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Uncheck the box next to Run as Administrator.
- Click OK.
- Run Quicken normally by double clicking on the Icon.
If you continue to encounter an error after completing the above steps, please contact 1-800-656-6115
External Link: https://goo.gl/rQ4qYy | http://bit.ly/2hmaLPc | http://tinyurl.com/ybpwvk44 | http://bit.do/dDHw2 | http://ow.ly/gVCz30e66KL