"ID Manager Error -526; the User ID or Password you entered isn't correct"
There are various reasons for this error to occur:
a. Incorrect password provided for the Intuit ID
b. Multiple aliases for the same email address, each with a different password
c. Quicken is unable to verify the Intuit ID being used in the file that is attempting to activate online services
1. Confirm the email address you’re using for the Intuit ID.
2. Ensure your Caps Lock is not on.
3. Confirm the User ID and Password you’re using work at http://quicken.intuit.com to Sign In
4. Try typing your password into a text editor application, to ensure there are no typos, then copy and paste that password into the ID key in your keychain app.
5. Try resetting your Intuit ID password by going to http://quicken.intuit.com, clicking Sign In and choose the Forgot Password option.
If you continue to encounter an error after completing the above steps, please contact 1-800-656-6115